Back to Important Issues

Back to
Taiwan Caucus

    How to Send Petition Letters

If you know who your Representative is, go ahead and send the petition letters to your Representatives' DC office directly:

The Hon. [First name and last name]
(ATTN: Foreign Affairs Aide)
U.S. House of Representatives
Washington DC 20515

If you don't who your Representative is, send the envelope with the letters in it to FAPA (552 7th Street, SE, Washington, DC 20003) and we will make sure they will reach the right office on Capitol Hill.



Any questions? Please email: